Instant Technical Support
Click here to accept the Terms & Conditions of Use presented below and proceed with the Technical Support Session
- Third-Party Remote Support software is about to be downloaded to your computer to allow a remote control session between Integris and a computer or computers on your network. By clicking on the above acceptance link, you are authorizing Integris to download the Third-Party Remote Software to your computer and you understand that Integris will have partial or fully unrestricted access to gain access to this computer or computers on your network as well as their contents on your network. Integris will then be able to transfer files with or without additional authorization from you. If you are in any way unsure about the identity, technical ability or trustworthiness of Integris about to download the Third-Party Remote Support Software and do not wish Integris to have access to your computer, navigate away from this webpage or close this browser session.
- This Agreement does not grant any rights to you in the Third-Party Remote Support Software and you agree not to use, copy, modify, enhance, merge, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or in any way alter the Third-Party Remote Support Software or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof or otherwise attempt to derive source code therefrom. You also hereby acknowledge and agree that the Third-Party may verify the use of the Third-Party Remote Support Software through online verification procedures, which may include support session time logging. In addition, you acknowledge that the Third-Party Remote Support Software provides for trouble support notification to the Third-Party in the event of a Remote Support Software failure.
- EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED UNDER SECTION 1 OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE BELOW, IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL INTEGRIS, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS (THE “INTEGRIS PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SYSTEM DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF DATA, PRIVACY, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, (i) THE DOWNLOADING OF THE THIRD-PARTY REMOTE SUPPORT SOFTWARE ONTO YOUR COMPUTER, (ii) THE REMOTE CONTROL SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE OPERATOR(S), (iii) ANY INTERRUPTION TO USE OF THE REMOTE CONTROL SERVICE, OR (iv) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE REMOTE CONTROL SERVICE, EVEN IF THE INTEGRIS PARTY(IES) FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Terms of Service
REMOTE ACCESS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FROM INTEGRIS IS PROVIDED ON THE FOLLOWING BASIS:
- INTEGRIS’s LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE INTEGRIS REMOTE ACCESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT, NOT TO EXCEED Eur50 PER INCIDENT.
- ALTHOUGH INTEGRIS CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PROVISION OF INTEGRIS REMOTE ACCESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT WILL RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE, INTEGRIS WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PERFORM SUPPORT SERVICES IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT SHALL INTEGRIS HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OR EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDED AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I UNDERSTAND THAT INTEGRIS IS ONLY A SUPPORT PROVIDER AND WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY SCAM RELATED ACTIVITIES WHILE PROVIDING REMOTE SUPPORT.