Integris is always looking for talented people with the right skills to join its team. We recognize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with us then we’d like to hear from you!
Candidates can look forward to regular client and team contact and involvement in business development, reports, billing and close liaison with our financial advisers.
- Perform monthly customer billing
- Producing financial reports
- Reviewing and Managing client credit facilities
- Liaison with financial advisers
- Basic experience at book keeping preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.